Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Windsor and Wrap Up?

I don't know how to wrap all of this up. I'm on the plane from London to Toronto and I guess it is still too early to have any perspective on all that has occurred these few weeks. My only recourse is to fill you in on the last day in London-
Morgane, myself, Mark, and Emmanuelle I went to Windsor Castle and then had a traditional Sunday afternoon lunch at a Pub before heading back into London. to visit Harrods/Laduree. I was also treated to a car tour of London as we drove Mark back to his flat. He's Australian and not been in London for very long but was able to give interesting commentary on the city's sights as we drove by them. The evening as spent quietly between the sisters and I over Italian food, talking of politics and "the state of the world today." Before I knew it I was in the air on my way home, wishing I had more time.

No comments: